Many people wonder how to get Cydia on their iDevices but now along with the release of Evasion you can accomplish that with just a couple of clicks. This jailbreak tool is available for the recent released iOS 6.1.2. Many people wonder which ones are the best Cydia apps and tweaks to download on their jailbroken devices. It is practically impossible to build up a list of the best tweaks and apps because people enjoy different things and people have different needs.
In this case, I want to show you some five useful jailbreak tweaks, which you can install on your device. Remember that this is only my personal list and some of you might thing otherwise. The list contains some notable tweaks and apps I enjoy leaving behind all those classic apps such as SBSettings, Winterboard, Springtomize and so on.
1. Zeppelin. This tweak is pretty interesting for those of you who are tired of seeing the same carrier icon all the time in the top left of your screen. Now, with the help of Zeppelin, you can change it. In the same time, you have more than 100 icons to choose from. Starting with Superman or Batman logo and ending with your favorite football team. Its simplicity is what makes this app so great and effective. Change something that small but significant and put your personal print on it.
2. Bulletin. The notification center is pretty important for most iPhone users. In the same time, the lock screen is the screen people see pretty often. In this case, you will definitely enjoy seeing your important notifications, text messages, Facebook updates or even emails right on your lockscreen. Now, this is pretty simple with the help of Bulletin tweak.
3. Stride. For those of you who enjoy the Android unlock system, and then I am pretty sure that the Stride tweak will be pretty useful. When using this tweak, you will be able to draw a pattern on your device for unlocking it. Therefore, if you are tired of seeing the old Slide to Unlock feature, then it means that there is the time for a change. Choose the Stride tweak and change your lockscreen.
4. Activator. The Activator tweak is pretty useful for assigning gestures in order to perform certain behaviors. For example, with a simple swipe, your device will launch your favorite app or the Wi-Fi will be turned off. However, you are able to choose from swipe, tap, shake or pressing over the physical buttons. You will see the effectiveness of this simple app when you will save time.
5. DashboardX. I said I did not mention the old classic Winterboard or SBSettings tweak, but the Dashboard is just great for customization. When using this particular tweak, you will be able to add multiple Android like widgets to your iOS device. In the same time, you can resize them or to move them on the home screen.